The Career Counselor provides personal assistance on the following topics:
· Career Coaching and/or advising on job search
· Developing resumes
· Interviewing skills sessions (individual preparation for an upcoming interview)
· Networking skills (one on one and in workshop format)
· Searching for a job in the US market
· Administering personality assessments related to career/job search
· Overseeing the relicensing program: the purpose of the Spouse/Partner Relicensing Program is to support eligible spouses/partners in the Washington, DC area in obtaining U.S. re-licensing for the profession in which they were employed prior to moving to Washington, DC.