The Career Counselor provides personal assistance on the following topics:
· Career Coaching and/or advising on job search
· Developing resumes
· Interviewing skills sessions (individual preparation for an upcoming interview)
· Networking skills (one on one and in workshop format)
· Searching for a job in the US market
· Administering personality assessments related to career/job search
· Overseeing the relicensing program: the purpose of the Spouse/Partner Relicensing Program is to support eligible spouses/partners in the Washington, DC area in obtaining U.S. re-licensing for the profession in which they were employed prior to moving to Washington, DC.
Sign up to be an IMFFA member
Membership is free of charge. We welcome IMF staff spouses, domestic partners, and children. We also encourage IMF staff that are single parents with young children to become a member.